Working at Verdify
Join us in our mission
Your career with an entrepreneurial experience
Your work mates with your unique approach
Consumers to make healthy food decisions
Us with your original ideas
The food industry with personalised nutriton
With us to see if there's a match
Nutritionist / dietitian with culinary skills
Healthy eating made easy: that is what we stand for. Verdify is a Dutch startup that develops AI-powered technology for enabling personalized nutrition. The underlying software is designed to make a seamless match between personal dietary needs and online food offerings. The Verdify algorithms materialize in practical tools for consumers to find endless meal inspiration and easily plan and purchase nutritious food. Second, companies in the food sector can use the software for tailoring their offering to individual consumers. This year Verdify was selected as one of four Next Heroes in Foodtech 2020 by Foodbytes; as a Top 10 innovation in Nutrition in the Blue Tulip Awards and as top three company in the Foodvalley Awards Nutrition & Health 2020 . Now we are preparing for market introduction and international roll-out.
Anticipating rapid growth, we are expanding the team . Do you have what it takes to join our mission?
Within a few months Verdify will launch one of the world’s most versatile healthy recipe platforms. In addition to that, Verdify will launch the Verdify ID, a nutrition profile that enables people to personalize recipe content at partnering websites. To realize all of this we are building a ‘deep’ ingredient database. We also work with various tools that allow us to check recipes and guarantee their quality in terms of nutrition and taste. We are looking for an enthusiastic young professional to support us in enriching the database and quality assurance.
Are you a dietitian/nutritionist with culinary skills and interest for technological innovation in the food domain? Do you want to help Verdify to assure high quality recipes that are in line with the national nutritional guidelines and do you want to contribute to building a recipe platform that will inspire millions of people in healthy eating? Then reach out to us.
What you bring along:
• A bachelor’s degree in Nutrition & Dietetics
• A basic level of culinary skills – experience in recipe development is a plus
• An independent, analytical and accurate work mode
• An open mindset about working in spreadsheets, databases and processing loads of data
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and preferably English
• A strong backing of our mission
What’s on offer:
• A unique opportunity to join a start-up company with a strong social mission
• Become part of our thriving and energetic nutrition team
• A competitive salary (payroll) or renumeration (freelance)
• A 24-40 hour contract
• Possibility to self-determine the working hours
Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include:
Link to LinkedIn profile